CMS WEBSITE DEVELOPEMENT
Content challenges into a competitive advantages
Content Management Systems allow for anyone in your organization to publish content easily.
Easily update your website without the need for any technical knowledge, from any computer with internet access and without installing any software.There are essentially two types of websites that we build – flat websites and content managed (CMS) websites. Flat websites are suitable for those sites with a small number of pages or those that will not be updated regularly. They look just as good visually as content managed sites and a user will generally not be able to tell whether a site is flat or content managed.
Our web design services are complete with all the features you need.
With a CMS (content management systems) you can:
- Update site content and images.
- Add sub-navigation content pages for articles or other content.
- Add images to a gallery or content pages.
- Upload PDFs, MP3s or videos to use on content pages.
- Create an HTML newsletter to stay in touch with your customers.
- Set a page for approval.
- Preview pages and see how they will look before they are made live on your website.
- Re-order news articles or gallery items.
- Seamlessly update metadata, sitemaps, and more.
- Track customer conversions.
How to choose right CMS?
Which is the right CMS Platform for your Website?
Popular CMS include WordPress, Magento, and Joomla. Most of these CMS are open-source and offer unique solutions and toolsets depending on their specializations. WordPress is perhaps the most user-friendly CMS, powering more than 30 percent of websites around the world. Joomla has a steep learning curve but it has extensive capabilities that are highly customizable. Magento is the first choice of many for e-commerce CMS.
Some factors you should consider when researching CMS platforms are:
- The time you are willing to expend on CMS development and maintenance
- User-friendliness of the platform
- You want to transfer to a CMS platform that supports self-hosting
- The size and range of capabilities of your website
- The flexibility of the CMS and its capability to scale for future enhancements
- Out-of-the-box capabilities (especially plugins)
When to change your CMS?
Switching your CMS is a big move, but making the switch can be a transformative investment. Below are some reasons why you might consider changing your CMS.
- You found a cheaper option with the same capabilities
- Your current CMS doesn’t support your website’s new design
- You want to transfer to a CMS platform that supports self-hosting.
If existing CMS platforms still doesn’t meet your needs, you can commission a custom CMS to be built from scratch. Custom Content Management Systems often provide a better fit for the demands of your websites.